- 24/7 access to your account
- Get your current account balance & see what your last transaction are
- Make transfers through your accounts
To sign up for Online/Mobile Banking click here
Please Notice that you must also sign a consent form to complete your registration. Contact any of our locations for step by step instructions or the consent form.
Sign up today for bill pay on our app or on our website through your online banking account. It is an easy safe way to make payments and the money is directly taken out of your account!
Remote Deposit Capture
Make a deposit from anywhere with Remote Deposit Capture with just a few easy steps.
- Sign into your First State Bank of Olmsted app
- Click on the remote deposit link located at the bottom
- Read and Accept our Terms and Conditions
- Give the First State Bank of Olmsted your signed consent form (RDC Form PDF file).
- Use the RDC option in the app
- Select the account you want to deposit your check into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a picture of the front of your check, endorse the back with “For Remote Deposit Only” and your signature, take a picture of the back of the check
- And submit the deposit for approval!
*All deposits made after 3pm will be reviewed for processing the following business day.
At The First State Bank of Olmsted we also offer Wire Transfers. For every Domestic Incoming and Outgoing wire fee is $35.00.
The First State Bank of Olmsted offers Chip MasterCard Debit Cards for any checking account.
You can sign up today for text alerts that notify you when a transaction goes through on your card to help avoid fraud on your account.
The First State Bank of Olmsted has several ATMs to allow you to convenient access to your money. They can be found at the following locations:
- Main Branch (24 hours) Olmsted, IL
- Mounds Branch (24 hours) Mounds, IL
- Fill-Up Mart Mounds, IL
- Fill-Up Mart Ullin, IL
- Fill-Up Mart Olive Branch, IL
- Food Town Olive Branch, IL
- Butcher Block Tamms, IL
- Miles Brothers Food Vienna, IL
There are no fees for the First State Bank of Olmsted customers.
First State Bank of Olmsted customers may also use the First State Bank of Dongola ATMs located in Ullin and Dongola – free of charge.
The First State Bank of Olmsted is now listed on QuickBooks! You can download your account information into QuickBooks, free of charge. This gives you the power to manage your business more effectively. Follow these first-time user steps to get connected.
Online Banking Users:
- Login to your Online Banking
- Click Additional Services
- Click Connectivity for QuickBooks
- Create a password, using the password requirements listed
- Read & Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Login to QuickBooks
- Go to Banking tab, and Set Up Bank Feed for Account
- Search for us- First State Bank of Olmsted DC
- Login using your credentials you created
- Start importing files!
Non-Online Banking Users:
- Login to you QuickBooks Account
- Go to Banking tab
- Click Set Up Banking Feed for Accounts
- Search for us- First State Bank of Olmsted WC
- Login using your Online Banking Credentials
- Start importing files!